Thursday, November 20, 2008

~Busy Busy Busy~

In case you were wondering what I have been up to...Christy Skaggs (who I am doing CT work for) surprised us girls with a mini-kit that was named each one of us! So Sweet of her!!! So, there is now a kit named "Fonnetta" at GDS. You can grab all 12 if you like, they are only $1.50 for each mini kits and all kits contain:3 12x12 papers2 worn papers12 elements and1 word art . The 12 LO's I have done are one from each of these wonderful mini-kits. Each LO is linked above to take you right to that kit at GDS, you really should go check it out. Hope you like them:) Have a wonderful day...I am off to scrapbook some more.

Fonnetta Kit


Wendy Kit


Tamarynn Kit


Suzette Kit

1 comment:

Debi said...

I love, love, LOVE that picture of you and Mike! Those are awesome pages!