Monday, November 10, 2008

~Two More Finished~

Hello to all...I have been busy scrappin' today:) I received another Christy Skaggs kit from Liz this morning "Stars and Stripes". I was so excited to get started...and finished:) With Veteran's Day tomorrow, I thought it would be a great kit to work with. However, I found it was a really fun kit too. There are so many wonderful elements and papers to work with, I am so glad I got to use this one!!! You will have to go get this one. GoDigitalScrapbooking.com it is only $5.
Here are my two pages:)
Credit goes to "Stars and Stripes Kit" by Christy Skaggs
~Made in America~

~In Loving Memory~

2 comments:

Elmo said...

Good job! Keep it up :)

Kelseyll =) said...

These look so great...as usual! It's nice to see something other than fall colors! YAY!