Thursday, December 11, 2008

The AMAZING Digi Scrapping Race !!!!

I am so EXCITED!!!
My BFF and I are going to be partners
in a scrapbooking challenge race!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is OUR blinkie!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Kandy Kane from Natural Designs made it for us!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The name of the race is... "The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race" season4 or ADSR. If you want to learn more about it, you can check it out HERE at Natural designs in scrapbooking. It is a fun challenge but you have to have a partner. There is also lots of FREE stuff and prizes throughout the event. Go check it out!

Now, here are few LO's I have done lately. All of them were made with a kit from Sunshine Studio Scraps or SSS, it was a collab kit done by the Sunshine Girls. The name of the kit

is "Sweet Afternoon", you can check it out HERE if you want to purchase the kit.

The credits to my pages can be seen at GDS in my gallery...HERE


No comments: