Sunday, December 21, 2008

Only 4 More Days!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here is our family Christmas card this year...we were on a family vacation to California this summer and I just love this picture of all of us! We wish you a holiday filled with LOVE, LAUGHTER, HEALTH and many BLESSINGS in the New Year to come.
I cannot even believe that there is only 4 more days until Christmas!!!! We have been so busy this year. The kids got out of school 2 days early this year because if record snow fall. It dumped 2 plus feet of snow in 24 hours and is still snowing off and on! Yippy, we love snow:), well, unless we have to drive some where or shovel! Since we have been inside so much...I have made 3 batches of our caramels, 1 batch of secret fudge, and several batches of cookies:) We will be delivering our treat tray to our friends and neighbors today. We have or Christmas program and church today first, some sledding of course, and then we will be visiting our neighbors. My husband and I even managed to Celebrate or 14th Wedding Anniversary! It was a horrible day to go anywhere, but we did manage to slip in lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant. It is hard to do much with our anniversary so close to Christmas, so I think we will be changing that in the near future;) I better stop rambling and get going.
A Few SNOW Day Pictures:
Snow Angels by Mis

Sledding buddies:) They are sooooo cute!!!

Our Boy Scout builds a SNOW CAVE!!!!

The snow fall on our deck!!!!

Future Snowboarder:)

I hope you enjoyed the pics and I will be back with layouts another day:)

1 comment:

Elmo said...

Wow... Cannot believe we are almost done with 2008. Plus we have 2 feet of snow. I have about 29 inches of snow at my home. Crazy. Hope to see you on Xmas eve!