Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ADSR Challenge #2 is FINISHED!!!!!

Her is our second challenge completed:) YAHOOO!!!! It was an "intersection" challenge, so we both had to work on just one layout and then submit it. We did ours in layers, so I chose the pictures and papers. E-mailed the LO to Lisa and she added the embellishments and alpha title. Back to me and I finished with the journaling and dates. It really was a fun challenge, better than I thought it would be. I expected it to be much harder. Hope you like it:)


Credits:
Team #18
Starvation Lake-This cabin is in our family and when we are all needing to get away from the world, we gather here for a good time!

Here's the credits then for all you see on the page:
Tender Summer Breeze by Doreen StolzAcrylic bracket: It's a Good Life by Carola Mondini Staples: Cosmos by Akizo Cross Stitch: by Veronica Hurly Tags: Gumnut Gully by Studio Flergs Alpha: Outdoor Adventure by Designs by Nicole Font: Inspiration and Flair

No comments: