Monday, January 26, 2009

I recieved THREE awards!!!!

I was shocked, thrilled, and honored to receive these awards!!!

Thanks Christelle and Lisa!!!!

I first knew Christelle from GDS. A place where we do challenges together in an online community and her LO were always so beautiful and FUN. Now we are on a CT together...she is sooooo sweet!!! Christelle just received Scrapper of the Month too at GDS, everyone is always saying that she leaves such sweet, positive comments, and she does!!! She has a heart of GOLD! Thank you Christelle:)

She awarded me this fabulous "Scrapping Star Award"
Here is what she said..."but I do admire a few great scrappers too," That is ME she is talking about!!!
Lisa awarded me these two friendship awards!!! Here is what she said...
"I couldn't imagine scrapping without her! In fact, when I got a glimpse of all the possibilities of what was available online in the digital scrapping world I had to drag her along with me! LOL, I even got her into blogging!!! Now we have the best time over the net and on the phone! We have known each other since we went to Jr. High together and will remain friends for life. A blog award is a small token of how much I value our friendship and respect her as a person. She is an amazing person to know and I feel honored that God allowed us to meet each other! She is everything a best friend should be!"
Thank you Lisa!!! I was already digitally scrapbooking for a year, but not online. Lisa got me hooked in September of '08 and I have gotten over 200 LO completed since then!!! I couldn't believe how much FUN these digital scrapbooking challenges could be!!! Lisa is a very patient teacher and a FABULOUS best friend.
You know the kind...you can be in the same room together and not speak, but you know exactly what each other is thinking. The BEST kind!!!

No comments: