Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Afternoon!

Here are few LO's to show you! Yesterday was suppose to be my day OFF, but as you all know when you are a Mom there is no such thing! LOL So, I did not get as many LO's completed as I had hoped. However, I am going to post a few:) Have a super day!
~
I love how this LO turned out! The kit I used is "Wild Flowers" by Stacey Towers. She has tons of FREE kits on her blog, so go check it out!

~
This LO was made with the kit "Front Porch Lookin' In by Steel City Scraps

~
Last on is my ADSR #9 Challenge "A Moment In Time"
This is our 5 Generations of Wedding Pictures!
Great Great Grandma Ella 1890-Great Grandma Alice 1910-
Grandma Virginia 1942- Mother-In-Law Charlotte 1962-
Then My husband and I in 1994

(Image Linked for Full Credits)

Well that is all for today:) I am off to scrap some more and hopefully post soon!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Those are very cool! I love the wedding photos! You always make the greatest stuff!!!!