Thursday, July 30, 2009

{OMGosh}

I am so flippin' excited to tell you the FANTASTIC news...I applied to be a CT (Creative Team Member) for my absolutely FAVORITE designer Britt-ish Designs and I heard the news just last night!!!! There were 90 applicants and she did have a very difficult time making a decision. There is just NO way you can make everyone happy or accept everyone!! However, she did choose me to be a guest Britt Girl and I am so honored and EXCITED!!! I will be her guest for the month of December. Can you believe it!!!! Anyway, here is her blog Britt-ish Designs...you should stop by and see for yourself how awesome she is!!! You can also stop by SCRAP MATTERS where she sells her kits!

I have not been scrapping as much lately because I have been sewing pillow cases for birthday's!! However, I did manage to slip two layout in!!! Here they are and hope you are having a TERRIFIC week!

No comments: