Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{WHEW}

Here are my latest LO's for this week!!! I am on page 42 of my Disney Scrapbook and I am only on day ONE!!! I am going to be paying more for my albume than I did for my plane ticket to get there!!! LOL
I hope you are all enjoying your summer, we sure are. My hubby and son just got home from a 5 day 50 mile canoe trip down the Clark Fork River and man were they grubby!!! Me and our youngest daughter went to visit family and had a great time. We did some shopping, playing at the lake, and chillaxin'! It is nice to be back home, but now its laundry, house cleaning and getting ready for our trip to the Ocean!!!! I can't wait...the ocean is my favorite place to be:)
See you soon with more LO's and have a GREAT rest of the week! I am off to scrapland:){CREDITS}

No comments: