Monday, October 27, 2008

~BREAKING NEWS~

Good Morning:) I was so excited and wanted to give you an update: I found out yesterday that I am not just a Guest CT after all (well, I could have been but then...), they asked me to be a permanent CT!!! Which is a 4 month commitment, then if Christy Skaggs likes my work she can let me know that she would like to keep me on!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!! I am slightly overwhelmed but OH so excited!!!
The weather here is so beautiful right now (maybe it is just my excited perspective, LOL), the sun is shining and it is ever so crisp! I have a day today to just get my layouts completed and then I will run my head off this evening with kids:) All is well in my little world, hope your is too:)

2 comments:

Elmo said...

Congrats! What is CT?

Debi said...

How exciting! I am happy for you. You will be awesome. Glad you are having good weather. We are having the same... :)