Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Even BIGGER Breaking News!!!

I am a CT Member for another designer!!! Yes, that is two now:) Can you believe it??? I am so excited!!!!! I am the newest CT Member for Emily Farnworth. She is the owner and designer for a NEW store that is opening on WEDNESDAY! Her store name is "Oops I Scrapped My Pants". She is so nice and funny! Obviously by the name of her store, right? I linked the store name, so you should go check it out. I will be posting some pages as soon as I finish them from her "Going Coconuts Kit"

Happy Scrapping Everyone:)




2 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Well..I guess it pays to stay up til 3am to find out news like this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!...(Hmmm....what else can I get you hooked into?? lol) I am SO excited that we can be on these teams together, partners in crime, scrappin' sista's, ummm, yeah that's all I got for 3am! AND I told Catalina that the student has become the teacher on her blog...WOW..you did a great job of getting her hooked up in the blogging world! LOL...look at you from "Home-Ec-y Becky" to "Little Miss Tech-y"! Geez we ARE two peas in a pod!

Debi said...

That is a great name for a store!! Hilarious... I am going to cross the line into the mighty scrapbookers one of these days. :) The pages all look so fun. I have to get the hang of this.