Thursday, October 30, 2008

~MORE PAGES~

Here is a layout I did with the "SweaterWeather" kit by Emily Farnworth!
You can go see the kit at "Oops I Scrapped My Pants" AND this is absolutely FREE to download!!!! You can check it out HERE, remember it's FREE this week!!!


CREDITS: Sweater Weather kit by Emily Farnworth

This Layout was done with the "Smarty Pants" Paper Kit and Embellishment Kit also by Emily Farnworth. You will LOVE IT. You can go check out the papers sets HERE and the embelishments HERE!


CREDITS: Smarty Pants Paper Set and Smarty Pants Embelishments by Emily Farnworth

Ok, I am off the scrapbook MORE!!!

2 comments:

Elmo said...

I downloaded set of Sweaterweather yesterday. Good job on pages :D Im currently working on 2007 Holidays album... I will post it on my blogger soon.

Debi said...

I love the new pages! Such great colors.