Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Well Here It Is...~

Good Morning Everyone!!! I watched the most beautiful sunrise this morning:) I should have taken a picture! darn it!!! But the picture would never be as beautiful as what our eyes see. The weather is crisp today and not as foggy as yesterday. I LOVE FALL!!!!! Yesterday, my friend came over with her BEAUTIFUL baby boy. He is 12 weeks right now and was so full of smiles and coos. BABY FEVER!!!! I took a bunch of pictures of him and plan to make her a scrapbook page today.
This is my FIRST page from the kit GOING COCONUTS!!!! What a FUN kit. This is one of the kits I am working with for the CT Team of "Oops I Scrapped My Pants". Emily Farnworth really has some very CUTE kits. You can click the links and go check them out:) Ok, well I am off to scrapbook today...it is "Thursday Girlfriend Scrapbooking Day" at least that is a holiday at my house:) LOL


CREDITS: "Going Coconuts" kit by Emily Farnworth, sand-By the Sea kit from Studio Phuong, acrylic alpha by Pri Rocha Designs

1 comment:

Debi said...

Great page! You are SO creative. :) Have a fun holi-scrap-day!!!