Thursday, November 6, 2008

AAAHHHH!!!

I was chosen for GALLERY STANDOUTS!!!!!!!!!

This came as a HUGE surprise to me and such an honor!!! If it wasn't for Lisa (tear, I couldn't have done this without her...) calling me to tell me, I would not have know for quite sometime!!! I was chosen to be in the Gallery Standouts at Digital Shop Talk!!!! My LO's were done with the NEW Always Together Kit by Christy Skaggs!!! I am doing CT work for her at GDS. Thank you Liz and Christy!!!!
Here is the LINK to go check out the Gallery where I am #116:)

Here are the two Ct pages I have finished with the Always Together kit by Christy Skaggs

Credits to Christy Skaggs NEW Always Together kit and word art by Bethany

Credit to Christy Skaggs NEW Always Together Kit



1 comment:

Kelseyll =) said...

I am so glad that you decided to join me on this CT Adventure!!! It is so much more fun to share it with such a talented and amazing person! YOU SO ROCK!! I keep telling you and someday that will sink in....right?? Or do you need more Vitamin B6 to REMEMBER how awesome you really are! Love ya lots...and again, WHY aren't you my neighbor??? Seriously, I am SO proud of you and proud to call you SIS!!!! Who says you can't pick your family??? I've never believed them!!! LOL You may have had school conferences for your kids today but YOU are the one that walked away with the GOLD STAR!!! You GO girl!!!