Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our NEW president of the United States!

It was so amazing to watch President Obama give his speech last night!!! I am very excited to see what he can accomplish in his term!



Ok, now here we go...I got a couple more pages done and I really like them. If I don't hurry up and get to scrappin' I am going to run out of pages to post and then I would have to type more. No Thank You!!! LOL I think pictures speaks much better than I.

This page I did as a gift to my BEST Friend!!! (tear)
Credits: Fairytale kit by Studio Flergs and Word art by Elegant Word Art by Bethany


This one is for Alex's book, but also CT work for OISMP by Emily Farnworth. I really like this kit and the colors are great for all the boy stuff I am doing.
Credits: Smarty Pants papers and Smarty Pants Embellishments pack by Emily Farnworth

1 comment:

Debi said...

Awesome pages! Love the new President... Yay! Hilarious post on Bret's blog...lololol. You are a riot! Just wait till I get back there... lol