Saturday, November 1, 2008

~ NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY~

It is actually our sons 14th BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO!!!! What a party day:) I can't even believe he is 14. It seemed like yesterday I was in the hospital having him (tear). However, I am so proud of the man he is becoming and thank God he still loves his Mama. LOL The kids all had FUN yesterday with their school parties, pumpkin carving, costumes, haunted house, and trick-or-treating!!! The weather was very nice for trick-or-treating this year. We actually ran out of candy and had to shut the light off!!! Kids were coming in swarms of 7-10 at a time. CRAZY!!! Today is Alex's birthday party and most of the family will be here. I will post some pictures later today of the kids in their costumes and of us carving our pumpkins, maybe I will be able to get them scrapbooked first:) Have a SUPER FUN DAY SCRAPBOOKING!!! Don't forget to stop by GDS (link) for all kinds of FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: