Monday, November 3, 2008

~HAPPY MONDAY! LOL~

Good Morning All,

I wanted to let you know I had much too busy of a day to even think I was going to get to scrapbook on Saturday. We had a great time with everyone here for our son's birthday party. We had 13 people for dinner!!! National Scrap-booking Day I didn't get to participate in much until about 9:30 pm and only hit one blog train, but that was OK I was a bit brain dead anyway. Yesterday, we got up entirely too early with daylight savings time. So, we watched 2 movies together as a family then went for a 4 mile walk after that was playing American Girl dolls with our daughter and painting fingernails and toenail. I was able to scrapbook a little in between times and then was still needing to catch up on sleep. I did get a couple of pages finished, so I will stop this typing and get to posting!!!

Here is TWO pages I have completed for my CT work for Christy Skaggs, You can find her kits at GDS (link)and they are on sale right NOW. The Shabby Girl for only $3 and the add-on for just$1.80!!! This Shabby Girl and Shabby Girl add-on kit were so fun to work with that you will want to add these to your collection of Scrap-booking Kits.

Credits: Shabby Girl Kit and Shabby Girl add-on by Christy Skaggs
Credits: Shabby Girl Kit and Shabby Girl add-on Kit by Christy Skaggs
Here is a picture of what is in the 2 kits from Christy Skaggs.
So, here it is again the GDS store link, now go get them!!!
HAPPY SCRAP-BOOKING!!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Such funny pages!!! I can't believe how cute we were. I feel old!!! LOL Hope you have a great MONDAY! :)