Thursday, January 15, 2009

ADRS #4- Complete!

Good Morning everyone, just a quick post today. I have lots to do, but wanted to get this LO posted. YaYaYa I passed!!! This was a very stressful challenge for me. The name of it was Art & Soul and we were required to do a very artsy LO and then journal from the heart, some wisdom to our children, something in my life that I have learned from...NOT my strong point! Thanks to my "Sisterfriend", I did it! She is an amazing writer and helped me get my LO into proper sentence structure!!! Thanks Debi:) I also actually got a message from the woman who posted the challenge and she said I nail the challenge, that was a relief! Whew!!!Ok, here it is...

reads:To my three beautiful children, The song "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns really touches me because of what I have learned from my past experiences. We should always be careful what we see, say, and do in our lives. When I was much younger, my life could have gone very wrong because of what I was allowing myself to see and do, but because of Christ's love for me, my life was spared. I am here today to teach you what I too have learned...
"It's a slow fade when you give yourself away It's a slow fade when black and white have turned to gray Thoughts invade, choices are made, a price will be paid When you give yourself away People never crumble in a day Daddies never crumble in a day Families never crumble in a day..."
So, please be careful little eyes what you see...
List: This was truly a challenge for me! The 3 things I add were the paint splatter, paint brush and squiggle. However, I also change the color pictures to black and white then cut and pasted their original eye color, so they stood out. I hope you can see the effect. Then the journaling is lyrics from a song that touches me along with wisdom from my experiences I want them to learn from.
LO Credits:Triple Cluster frame by Lindsey JaneStitched on dark Alpha by Ellie Lash (recolored)Squiggle It add-on by Nobin Carlton (paint splatter and squiggle (re-colored)Childhood Memories Kit by Reality Bytes Designs (paint brush)Funky Retro add-on by Sweet Blossom Designs (paper)Fonts: GrugsuhChe, Cursif, Credit Valley

No comments: