Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Here are those LO I was going to post for you to see...lets see, several days ago! Oops, sorry:) Hope all is well with you! The sun is finally shining today!!!! Yippy!!!! I am off to go get some rays!
Have a SUPER day!


California Adventure-2008

Aurora

Belle

Hair color change!-Sweet Blossoms Designs kit "Boys World"

My February Desktop

Dreams-Sweet Blossom Designs Kit "Sweet Dreams"

Your First Piggytails! Sweet Blossom Designs Kit "Natures Call"


My 37th Birthday-Sweet Blossom Designs Kit "Love Me Forever"

You can go to my GDS gallery for full credits to my LO
You can also go to Sweet Blossoms Designs for some absolutely FABULOUS FREE kits!!!
Sara has also has just started selling some super cute kits in her Eidou store.
Seriously, go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog today. I thought I'd come and see your blog and am blown away by your amazing LOs. Hugs, Vicki x