Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEWS~NEWS~NEWS


Images are linked to Laura's Etsy Store "Uproar" and Photos by Lyndsey Lewis~link at bottom

I have had the most amazing morning today and I wanted to share it with you. I met my husband's cousin's wife, Laura!!! It is a very long story, but I have been with my husband for almost 17 years now and have not met any of his cousins (he only has three, but still they are family)!!! Well, it just so happens that Mike's Aunt Penny e-mailed me a link to this blog that is helping Laura and her husband, Matt with advertising her little hats. They are wanting to adopt siblings from Asia and she has been knitting these absolutely precious baby hats, she also makes hats for the entire family and little booties. She makes them custom to your needs and all the money she makes goes directly in to her adoption fund. One of the reasons I am posting a link to the blog is because right now she is doing a drawing. If you post a comment, you go in to the drawing for a FREE hat!! The other reason is because, it just bring such joy to my heart to know that more of God's little children will have such an amazing home and new parents to love and care for them. I am so thrilled for both of them and I want to help out any way I can, so I will keep the link here on the side of my blog for as long as she needs it here. They are hoping and praying they will have their babies this time next year or sooner. She has her own Etsy store too and it is called "Uproar". Go check it out and get your order in!!! They are so stunning these little hats and of course the babies in them!!!


Link to BLOG regarding the drawing "LindseyLewis"
Link to Etsy store "Uproar"

Have a blessed day:)

2 comments:

Christelle said...

Gorgeous pics Fonnetta! I left an award for you on my blog! *hugs* Christelle

Kelseyll =) said...

Aaawwww...caught by those baby faces again!! *tear*!

I left you an award on my blog too! You Award-Winning Mama!! LOL =)