Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Monday!!! LOL

That is like an oxymoron, hu? LOL Anyway, it is happy for me because it is a holiday and I finished my ADSR #5 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was another emotional one for me. The LO could not contain any photos, but needed 3 empty frames. The first memory that came to mind for me was my baby Natasha. I didn't have any pictures of her. She was here for such a short time, but the memory of her is like yesterday. It was a really wonderful challenge to complete. Enjoy

Natasha Rachelle

image linked to gallery.

Credits:
Angel Whisper page kit, Angel 2 Whisper page kit, LA Lady page kit (staples), Mocha Latte page kit (square frame), Love Potion page kit (circle frame) all by Nicole Young designs

reads:
If Tears Could Build A Stairway, And Memories A Lane, I'd March Right Up To Heaven And Bring You Home Again.

My heart aches because I miss you so much. I pray that you know how much I love you. It is so hard to believe you slipped away from me twenty years ago now. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about you and wish I could have watched you grow. I know God has a greater plan and we will see each other again someday, where there is no more pain and suffering, just pure joy and love. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Catalina said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL page!!! I am in tears over here. Thanks so much for sharing this precious memory.