Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~Two More Pages~

Good Morning,

Well the beautiful weather is gone today and has been replaced by RAIN!!! I am not thrilled about rain, especially when the kids have to walk to school. Today is a house cleaning day for me. It really shouldn't take too long, then I can get back to scrapping:) Yesterday I did several pages but I thought I would only post two for you to see. That way you are not to overwhelmed.
I got one of the probably many Halloween pages completed and I really like it:) I also finished a Memories page from Kassi's graduation party. I think this will be a keepsake for her. OK, off I go to do my Daily Downloads and then clean. Have a WONDERFUL day. I hope it is sunny where you are.


Credits: Boodles of Fun GDS Collab kit and the font I used was a Lolita Scorned.
Credits: Birdilicious Kit by Irene V. Alexeeva, paper tags-Oh So Sugarlicious kit by Nicole Young, 3 hearts-Retro Jive Girl kit by Nicole Young staple-You're a Peach kit by Ziggles Designs, glitter-Heather Ann Designs, Autumn Joy Alpha by WenchdGraphix.

No comments: